Monday 1 October 2012

Task 1- Getting to know Blogger!

Here is a tutorial on how to use blogger:
http://www.slideshare.net/Marcus9000/how-to-use-blogger

Things you can do with blogger:
  • You can share images with the public.
  • You can share videos with the public.
  • You can connect with others.
  • You can use Blogger to earn money.
  • The public can subscribe to your blog.
  • You can look at other people's blogs.
  • You can create a team blog (you and others can blog together.)
  • You can use it all for free!
I got all of this information from http://www.blogger.com/features

How I think Blogger will be useful for my coursework:
  • It will be easy for my teacher to view my work.
  • I will be able to share my work with the public.
  • Blogger is easy to use.
  • I will be able to add videos and images quickly.
  • I can post from home in my spare time.
  • I can choose my own template so it can be set out neatly.
  • I can edit it whenever I want.
  • You can upload photoshop images and youtube videos.








  
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment