Monday 11 March 2013

Contents page: Drafts, music magazine!

Below are different photos that I captured whilst designing my contents page.


Draft 1:

<-- This is a screen shot I took when I was designing my contents page.




<-- This shows the different colours I used to design my contents page, as you can see the colours match the front cover.



<-- These are the different layers I used to make sure every feature on the page was in the right place.


^ As you can see above there are still places on my contents page which are bare, the next draft will show you what I done to change that fault.

Draft 2:




This draft shows the contents page almost 
finished. As you can see I filled the blank areas with more features, and I have chosen a different design to usual magazines.


No comments:

Post a Comment